Henry Schein Animal Health is the leading companion animal health distribution company in the U.S.
Located in Dublin, Ohio, we employ approximately 900 team members, including 300 field sales representatives and 200 telesales and customer support representatives. With 12 strategically positioned, state-of-the-art distribution facilities and 10 inside sales centers nationwide, we maintain a greater than 98 percent order-fill ratio, accomplishing our mission of providing the right product, at the right place and at the right time.
Partnering with over 400 of the leading animal health manufacturers in the world, we are positioned to bring the broadest selection of veterinary products and strategic business solutions to over 26,000 veterinary professionals nationwide, including:
- A comprehensive product offering for companion animal, equine and large animal practices including biologicals, diagnostics, nutritionals, parasiticides, pharmaceuticals and more
- Quality private label products at an affordable value
- Technology hardware and software solutions
- An extensive line of capital equipment and supply products, as well as repair services
- Practice design and remodeling solutions
- Home delivery and client marketing solutions
- Financial solutions for veterinarians and clients