For new accounts and new clinics
Although opening a new clinic or satellite practice can be very exciting, the process can also be somewhat overwhelming. Henry Schein Animal Health is committed to being your partner through the entire experience, confirming our commitment to be your value based, solutions driven distributor.
With the help of our vendor partners, we can offer your new or satellite clinic special promotions, including discounts and free goods offers. Some of the product eligible for Initial Stocking Order programs include pharmaceuticals, biologicals, hand instruments, white goods, administration supplies, capital equipment and even diets.
We also have an Extended Payment Program designed to allow you to purchase your new practice needs without depleting the entirety of your working capital before, or as soon as, you open your practice. All purchases of supplies, equipment, pharmaceuticals and instruments required to establish the new practice in business will be the basis for determining the appropriate amount of credit to request. Contact your Henry Schein sales representative or our credit department at (800) 258-2148 to learn more.
Checklist for New or Relocating Practices
- Fill out and return the Henry Schein Credit Application
- Fill out and return the Extended Payment Contract (must be within the past six months to qualify for the Initial Stocking Order program)
- Obtain a resale license and mail or fax a copy to Henry Schein
- Apply for or change the address on your DEA license. Send a copy to Henry Schein along with a copy of your current state license
- Change your address with all suppliers, magazine subscriptions, etc.
- Place a forwarding address with the post office
- Get business cards, appointment cards, prescription labels, stationery, etc.